Phoenix nursery is a family owned nursery located in the beautiful surroundings of Stevenage, Hertfordshire behind the Fairlands Valley Park. We value each child as a unique individual by caring for and supporting their learning through play within our secure setting. Our good reputation precedes us and we continue to thrive through local family recommendations which now transcends generations! Some of our current parents started their learning journey with us as some of our children and today they continue to entrust us with their children. The Phoenix Family Tree is a thriving and growing one which is set to continue for many more years to come.
Your child’s happiness, safety and education is of our highest priority at Phoenix Nursery.
As with all Ofsted registered childcare settings, we follow the statutory welfare and educational requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage (the curriculum for Early Years) which ensures that our provision meets strict learning and development requirements and complies with care and welfare policies.
At Phoenix Nursery we provide our children and families with a home from home; an environment where your children’s happiness and welfare is central to our practice.
In our loving and secure environment we plan exciting and active learning opportunities for children encouraging them to achieve their full potential and develop their talents, ideas and interests.
We understand the importance of the early years in a child’s general development and the children’s experiences with us establish a solid foundation for future learning.
The Aims of Our Nursery
- provide a welcoming, safe and caring environment in which everyone can feel happy, secure, valued and respected
- work in partnership with parents, respecting their knowledge of their child, and to provide support to families as required
- provide a variety of learning opportunities that are stimulating and challenging, and allow children to explore, problem solve and become independent learners
- recognise that children progress at different rates and to support each child in their individual learning, through regular assessment and observation
- ensure everyone is treated equally and fairly regardless of gender, racial origin, culture or religion